This object is in archive! 

Trying to delete a group

James Novak shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

When my friend crashed a ship into my ship me and him were welding it up and I was placing the blocks to fix it up and then after I was not able to delete the group with the hangar doors or add them

Replies (3)

photo

As the text say you cannot delete group where you don't own all the blocks, if your frined welded the block he owns them not you, he as to share them with you (if you are in the same faction)

photo

I was an ally with him not in the same fraction and the blocks was welling up was armor blocks none of them were functional

photo

he must have welded something functionnal because it not possible to group a non functional block, Ask him to check your terminal for a block he would own, maybe the block is hidden and in this case you wont be able to see it but he will

photo

i tryed i Selected all the blocks and then set the ownership to me it still didn't work after that

photo

You have to ask your friend to do that, the change of property is not the same as it use to be and if the block is hidden you wont see it

photo

ok thx

photo

Hello, James Novak,

did the suggestion from Siam work? If you still need help and you cannot delete the grids, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

yes it worked i restarted as well and it fixed itself

photo

Hello, James Novak,

thank you for the update. I will close this thread now, but if you encounter any problems in the future, please do not hesitate to write to us.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!