Periodic freezes in the game with an interval of 5-10 minutes

Alaurey Gigantfist shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

After Update 1.202 Start The same problem. After the last update, periodic freezes in the game began with an interval of 5-10 minutes. Moreover, it freezes even on the main menu screen. Updating the drivers and reinstalling the game with the removal of all tails after the uninstall, setting minimal settings, changing resolution and screen mode did not help.

Windows 10pro

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz

16gb RAM

GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ GAMING OC 6G

Acer KA242Y 1080p 1920x1080 60Hz

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, get back to me so we can test if I have found the fix plz....

photo

Hello, Alaurey!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly share further information with us?

Is there any Plugin active/installed on your game? If so, kindly remove the Plugin and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists (or you didn't have any plugin installed previously), kindly send us the latest log file (file name: SpaceEngineers_ ) when experiencing this issue.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

its aclean own game log next will be on server

photo

Hello, Alaurey,

thank you for the log. Can you please apply default settings in Advanced Server Search?

Thank you for letting me know if it helped, if not please attach your latest log again.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file