This object is in archive! 

Subgrid Part Control Panel Opens A Different Subgrid Part Panel

Nathan shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

Today I had to re-add some sub grids to my Large Grid ship.

I added some Small Grid Vanilla Machine Guns to a Large Grid Rotor and some Large Grid Hinges on a sub grid connected to a Large Grid Rotor.

My issue is when I open the control panel to any part that is on a sub grid to change the settings of it, eg the hinges, the game selects one of the Gatling Guns on a different sub grid and opens its settings. I need to type in or search the part that I want to change settings for, even though I am directly accessing the part.

The bug has persisted over a public server restart.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Nathan!

Thank you for writing to us.

Were there any MODs active on the server/world where you experienced this issue? If so, you might have experienced the issue because of MODs, could you kindly check if the issue persists over the vanilla (with no active MODs or Plugins) world/server as well?

Does the issue happen on adding a sub-grid to his particular ship or with your other grids as well?

Kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue happening at your end and a blueprint of the ship/grid you have experienced this issue with.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!