This object is in archive! 

No Hud Cant move

Charles Blackwell shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

I logged out in my pod in my base near Europa in space. CA1 I logged back in 45min later and it appears that I am inside earth ? I have no hud I cannot move I cannot die even pressing J to open a visor does nothing to kill me I can look around nothing more I waited for server restart logged back in still no change I asked for help on discord and admin Dax kicked me from the server to see if that would help but still no change. My sons account he was also in a cryo pod at the base and he is having the exact same problem I am but if I log on from my wife's account who never plays on this server she can spawn a drop pod just like normal I have been having issues with my bases vanishing on multiple servers were there will be nothing but a safe zone visible I am thinking that's possibly what has happened here only this time it vanished while i was in my cryo pod. One common denominator in all these bases vanishing has been the use of solar panels with sun tracking on a custom turret controller.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Charles Blackwell,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Did you use any access panel doors on the vanished base? Did you try to press backspace to respawn?

You can try to verify your game files to help with you being stuck inside the planet:

-Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

You can also try to delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

-You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

- It means your game configuration will be deleted (you can create a backup and then put it back if it does not help)

Or to delete ShaderCache folder

-Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

Then just restart your computer and try to log in again.

If nothing helps then please share your log file with me.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!