Floating grass

Luiz Carlos Rocha Júnior shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

I've just started a new game in solar system custom mode and I see floating glass everywhere.

The terrain also have grass, so something is messing up the grass placement but not 100% of it.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Luiz Carlos Rocha Júnior,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Can you please share the save file where this is happening with me?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi,

I've attached the save file here.

photo

Hello,

thank you for the save. Only the Fox universe had files in it so that is the only one I could test out. When I loaded in, I could not see any floating grass. If your issue persists even after you reload then please try the following to troubleshoot it:

Verify your game files in Steam

-Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

-You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

- It means your game configuration will be deleted

Delete ShaderCache folder

-Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

Restart Steam

Reinstall VC Redist 2017

Update graphic drivers

Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Thank you for letting me know if you problem was solved or persists.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file