This object is in archive! 

found a new bug

giovannidebug982 shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

when I went to create a new world I found the scenario reduced to this state where if I go to create a new world it spawns exactly where you see in the picture and I don't know how to solve this problem

Replies (3)

photo

I got a very similar issue once, the only fixed I had was to reinstall the game after suppresing all saved data (I still saved my blueprint on the side I am not crazy)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we were unable to view the attached picture/screenshot. It appears that it may have been attached incorrectly or has become corrupted.

Could you kindly resend a new screenshot or screen recording that shows the issue you are experiencing?

Additionally, please try the following workarounds that may resolve the issue ;

Verify your game files on Steam

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Delete ShaderCache folder

• Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

If the issue persists, please send us a new screenshot or screen recording of the issue, along with the log files.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!