I thing Camera research is broken in progresion tree and so button pannels too

Denis J shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

I unlock everything under battery research by building battery, but it dit not unlock camera block, I think it is bug because i try search on internet how to unlock camera, but not find anything what i allready know. If it would be bug, not sure if it is because of new automaton update, because it hapens me today on private singleplayer, and i also play on public server soon after new update come up and server wiped and i dit not have any problems with camera research back then.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Denis!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly check if you have all DLCs checked/active in the game? To do so,

• Go to your Library in the Steam client → Right-click on Space Engineers and select Properties from the menu → then select DLC in the window that appears.

See if all DLCs are marked/checked, if not, mark/check them all and close the tab and verify your game files in Steam. Even if all DLCs are already checked/marked, kindly still verify the game files in Steam. To do so,

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Start the game and see if the issue persists.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file