Event controller not working if player not in cockpit

Robin shared this bug 18 months ago
Reported

I tried making a missile with an event controller block that triggers when a locked target is within 500m and the trigger never occurs, however it does occur if i manually set the "equal or less than" switch to "equal or greater" and then back to" equal or less than". I have checked everything on my missile and even tried to make a simple one that has the event controller just trigger a light when near a locked enemy ship and it did not work.

However when i tried to do that with a ship the event controller triggers with no problem.

Is this a bug or is it intended to work that way?

Best Regards

Robin

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Robin,

thank you for writing to us. I was able to reproduce the bug and I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Any info on a fix? I seem have the same issue

photo

I am also having this issue and it is absolutley infuriating; I have event controllers used to turn off thrusters, set tanks to stockpile etc. on some ships when docked and if i dock these ships to a carrier ship the event controllers will work for about two minutes on the small ships and then they will change their state and switch everything on, resulting in thrusters destroying everything if you're not paying attention.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file