Bugged Rotor Cashing Disconnection from Public Server

Halda shared this bug 13 months ago
Solved

I have a grid in space on NA#1 where we have been building different ships. Went to go build a small grid fighter using an advanced rotor to connect to the base. Swapped out the rotor part to small and built my small grid fighter connecting the fighter to the rotor head via small merge block and small connectors. When any other ship tries to connect to the station the rotor is on the person gets disconnected. This is with any connection, any ship. Since this small grid fighter was the only thing, we disconnected the rotor head, and we were able to connect back to the station normally. When we tried to connect the rotor head back up to the rotor, the person who tried to do gets disconnected.

Replies (3)

photo

To add to this, went to grind down the Rotor, everything was fine until I started grinding down the merge block, which caused the the whole server to restart.

photo

Hello, Halda,

thank you for contacting us. I tried to test it out in game but I was not able to replicate the issue. Can you please let me know if you are still experiencing this bug?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

One of the hot fixes seemed to fix it.

photo
photo

Hello, Halda,

thank you for updating me on the issue. Since there is no assistance from me needed anymore I will close this thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file