Getting stuck at loading planet voxel files, seen this a lot since

Kieran Martin shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

I was tolled on the discord community to report my issue here, the issue started after the automation update the NikolasMarch was the person that said to open the bug report.

Basically what is happening with my public dedicated server (without any mods or scrips) as well as the public game option for single players is there is no option for respawn ships.

A message is posted on the screen that is the same as below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/spaceengineers/comments/r7m85o/no_respond_point_available/

The exact message from Nikolas is below

"report this on support site, its getting stuck at loading planet voxel files, seen this a lot since the update"

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Kieran Martin,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. All of the configuration of the world seems fine, so the comments from Reddit do not apply here.

You can try to:

Verify your game files in Steam

-Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

If it does not work, then please share the save file with me.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I think the settings on the game where not the same, I had to reset the server and everything fixed it's self.

I did notice that games have like 3 files for the same settings, it might be a good idea to just make a config file and read from that file to prevent future issues for dedicated and single-player worlds, if it's just one file to update then it's not going to have miss match issues and it's easier to configure servers to match game settings. Because chances are this was what happened. I am pretty sure I saw someone on the discord server mention this is a known issue that can happen.

photo

Hello,

thank you for the update. Does it mean that your problem got resolved and you do not need my assistance anymore?

Kind regards,

photo

For this issue, I have a tick open for O2 farms not producing O2 on my GTX server though but this one can be closed.

photo
photo

Hello, engineer!

Thanks for the update.

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, we are closing this thread.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you happen to experience or observe any other issues.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file