Automaton DLC: Access Panels do not load "Heavy Rust Armor" skin on placement/spawn

Pierre Derange shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

The Automaton DLC Access Panels (all 4), both large and small grid, have trouble with the "Heavy Rust Armor" skin. If you build any of the panels while having the rust armor picked, the game will not portray the rusty armor but instead only the color you have chosen.

If you apply the rust armor skin to an existing non-rusty Access Panel, it works properly.

If you change a bugged rusty armor Access Panel to a non-rusty skin and reapply the rusty armor, it works as well.

Trying to add the rusty skin to a faulty Access Panel which has the bugged rusty skin does not work, the only solution I found so far is switching the skin on the panel and _then_ adding the rust.

This can be easily tested by opening an empty creative world and adding some panels.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello. engineer!

Thank you for letting us know.

The issue has been reported to our internal system.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have basically the same problem. It resets to the default skin between sessions no matter what skin I choose, whether initially built with a DLC skin or repainting to a skin. Color remains between sessions.

The state of open/closed panels also resets.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

We're happy to inform you that the upcoming "203" update contains a fix for the bug you have reported. Thank you for taking your time to inform us about this issue and making Space Engineers better.

If you are still experiencing the bug on the new version, please let us know by commenting here or opening a new thread.

We are closing this thread as "Solved".

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file