This object is in archive! 

Airtightness around Gates bugged

Charles Harris shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

During my stay on the official server Keen AU#2, my Gates are bugged, where they will not be airtight even when closed. I have had a server admin have a look at it, but it was not solved. IDK how to share world saves if it is a server, but you could have a look at by going to AU#2 and visiting the grid: BM-01 Main Operating Base.

Replies (4)

photo

CTRL + B will make a blueprint of your creation so you can upload the blueprint to another world and to this bug report, also i would reccomend you to upload it to a world with buildinfo mod, as that mod has an airleak search feature to help you verify if its the gate or some other block

photo

As Admin for the serer, I have taken a look at this grid. The grid is indeed sealed, but will not pressurise.

I was able to temporarily solve this issue by cutting and pasting the grid back in, but the bug returned sometime later.

photo

Hello, Charles,

thank you for reaching our forum with your issue.

However, when I just build airtight grid with enclosed gate, I could not observe any issue there.

As Kenneth is suggesting, it would be great if you can use the base blueprint and try to reproduce it in the single player world as well. And than share us the save file where this base is already bugged.

Are there any steps that you took just before the airtightness got broken that you can think of? E.g. connecting some other grids (ships) to connectors in sealed hangar so something similar? Or is is just matter of time and waiting? It would be great to have set of reprosteps for this issue.

Where is your base located? In space, on asteroid, on some of the planets?

Once this gets bugged out, is the airtightness to whole base broken, or really just around affected gates (let's say a "bubbles" around the gates without air, but the rest of the base if fine)? Any more information that you can think of would help as well.

If you can't reproduce it on a single player world, you can still share it with us so we can take a look on your exact build. Or you can share the blueprint itself, if you won't reproduce this issue on other world. But having your grid seems important in reproduction of this issue as it might be some combination of blocks etc.

For saves:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

For blueprints:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!