This object is in archive! 

Custom Turret Controller Sun Tracking on Official Server

SpaceAged shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

This is on NA#6 Official Server. The custom turret controller sun tracking was working fine until I logged out then came back online an hour later. Then the solar tower started wildly swinging around. Attached a video for viewing.

Replies (4)

photo

The wobble seems to be stemming from the rotor, is share innertia switched turned on or off on the rotor? if off, does it still happen when its on?

photo

Its an official server. Experimental mode is not enabled, as such there is no share inertia check box.

photo

wow, that sucks :\

photo

in the CTC block a put the hinger and rotor speed between 0.05 and 0.01.

the default setting make it wobble each time it move.

photo

I had the azimuth and elevation multipliers both set to 0.15 before this happened. Setting it to higher or even lower was no help.

photo

Hello, SpaceAged,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Since I cannot see the settings from your video do you think that this user was having a similar problem: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/28009-custom-turret-tracking-sun

If not can you please share your blueprint with me?

- You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Or you can share it through Steam workshop.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Won't fix?... Won't fix...?

Teach me not to buy any DLC in the future.

I didn't want to believe all you guys wanted was the money from the DLC's, but now you have proven it to me by refusing to fix any problems with them.

photo

Hello, Engineer,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience with the status change.

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you kindly share with us the files my colleague requested?

We need to reproduce the issue on our side for it to go further in the fixing process.

I will re-open this thread for you. Please provide the files (blueprint). Also please read the other thread that is shared in the last comment from our side.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Engineers,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!