This object is in archive! 

Signs seem not to load - Automatons DLC + Video attached

ArisShark shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

Signs can be build and look ok but after leaving a certain area and later returning the image is blurry.

Doesnt matter what I do and how long I stay there they dont load - same problem in a completely empty world.

My specs * i9-9900k + 32gb Ram + Nvidia 2080 / 8gb , game is installed on a Samsung 980 Pro M2.

Video of the problem

https://youtu.be/hTaI27fR0hY

Replies (2)

photo

DEV , responded and fixed my issue on Steam.

Solution ,

The game was running on the highest settings possible.

While running the game ,

Nvidia 2080 / 40-50% GPU usage / max temp. 60c / 8GB with almost 2GB free.

Overclocked Ram still had 12gb free / Temp 31c.

CPU-i9 9900k overclocked / Temp. 34c.

Game is intalled on a Samsung 980 Pro M2.

One mod (skybox) added, everything else Vanilla.

Changed FOV but the problem remained.

Removed Skybox mod , problem somewhat remained - took some seconds but images / textures eventually loaded.

Changed all settings to default medium same issue took some seconds but images / textures eventually loaded.

Changed all settings to default medium + removed skybox, did the trick , images / textures were loading instantly.

Which leaves me very curious because I run the game on a high end system

The issue seems to be with "visual" mods while running on High settings.

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us, and we apologize that you're experiencing this issue.

Could you kindly share further information about the issue with us?

Are you experiencing this issue when playing on High graphics preset or also when on Low/Medium settings? You can change your graphic preset by going to Option → Graphics → Quality Preset.

Also, are there any MODs active in the world where you have experienced this issue? If so, could you check if the issue persists in the vanilla (no active MOD) world as well?

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Thank you for your reply , no need to apologize , automatons is one of your best updates, Im having lots of fun - Issue is resolved , apparently the combination of a skybox mod + high graphical settings were causing the issue -

I removed the only mod I was using + lowered my graphics to medium , Issue resolved !

Changed the video on youtube with the solution in case any other players have the same problem.

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thanks for the update.

We are glad to hear that you are no longer experiencing this issue.

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, we are closing this thread.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you happen to experience or observe any other issues.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!