This object is in archive! 

World not loading (After AI Update)

ross miller shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello everyone,

I've been having trouble with my save worlds not loading after the AI update. I've tried going back to a previous version of the game, but when I try to load my saved file, it says that it's an outdated file.

I'm not sure what else to do at this point, so any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, were you able to fix it? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Replies (3)

photo

I revived your save.

It's because of more event mod.

some event type was remain in your event controller block, but that mod removed that type so it crashed.

(Seems mod author removed NaturalGravityEvent, TargetAcquiredEvent from mod because it implement to the base game)

Back-up your save data somewhere and try load attached save.

photo

Hello, ross miller,

Thank you for contacting Keen Software House.

Please take the following steps.

Run Space Engineers and load a world with mods disabled.

Please include a log file.

- You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Please, be aware that we do not offer mod support. If you experience an error with a mod please contact the mod author.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!