This object is in archive! 

Workshop Corrupted/Can't Publish Blueprints

grtninja shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

I participated in the Automatons Beta. Since the end of the beta I have been unable to save to my cloud, I didn't think much of it and saved locally. Today I tried to publish blueprints I had made during the Beta and was unable to with the error in Screenshot 2. I then tried to view my previous creations in the workshop and many are not showing up, as seen in screenshot 1. I presume these issues are all related to the Beta and now the full release of Automatons. It'd be great to see this resolved and my content and ability to save to cloud and publish to the workshop restored. Thanks in advance.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us, and we apologize that you're experiencing this issue.

Could you kindly share further information about this issue?

Are you able to publish blueprints on Mod.io? Does the error only appear when you try to publish the previous or Beta blueprints, or even when you create a new blueprint and try to publish it?

You can also try the following workaround that might resolve the issue ;

Verify your game files on Steam

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Delete ShaderCache folder

• Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg
  • Backup your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

If the issue persists, kindly send us the blueprint you're having the issue publishing and also the log file when you get the error when publishing this blueprint. To keep the log concise so that we can find the issue more efficiently, kindly start the game, start any world, open Blueprint (press F10), try to publish the blueprint, and as the error shows up, exit the game and send us this log.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

No, I am not able to publish to Mod.Io and I have no intention of doing that. Yes it happens with every blueprint i try to publish to the STEAM WORKSHOP. the rest of the fixes you listed are not going to fix my WORKSHOP problems. the game runs fine and I can access the blueprints in my steam cloud but I cannot add more blueprints to the cloud. This is NOT a problem with my Client. It is a problem with my WHOLE ACCOUNT. Please elevate this to someone with more technical knowledge.

photo

Hello, grtninja,

I need logs from you from your latest game session and also blueprints of the builds which you are having problems with.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!