This object is in archive! 

Unable to save a game after automatons update

michael.bush@hotmail.co.uk shared this bug 13 months ago
Solved

When trying to save the game, the game says that the save failed because I have run out of memory.

I have tried on all my worlds, one world being vanilla with only a programmable block and battery.

Same response every time.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, michael,

sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues after the update.

However, when tried on my side, everything was just fine and working as expected.

Can you please provide me more information?

Can you launch the game without problem? Does this happen only on your pre-update saves, or also with new game started after the update?

Can you please provide me a log file from a game session where you are experiencing this issue?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

It would be also good if you can send me one of your saves where you are experiencing this issue (preferably without mods), so I can try to load it on my side as well.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Good morning, it looks as though your developers have patched this problem, I received an update when starting the game this morning that has fixed this issue.

photo

Hello, michael,

these are great news! I'm happy to hear that.

As I understand there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you experience/observe any other issue.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!