This object is in archive! 

HELOU

Zakarije Ganid shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

please help. i lost my 42 hours world due to world corruption! I cant load in it. i tried everything including help of your moderators and developers and admins on your discord server! I even gave them crash log of a save and still cannont help me. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer
photo

Hello,

Have you seen my message that i sent you 2 hours ago? If not i need assistance.

I accidently sent you the wrong save that is called: Star System 2023-04-09 2223.zip

But i meant to send this save: BACKUP.rar

So i will attach it and zip it and i will send you the save and crash log.

Please fix it if possible.

Thanks in advance

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Zakarije Ganid,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Have you tried to load any of the backups? Are you using any mods that could cause the save file to get corrupted?

Can you please share your save and log files with me?

- You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

- You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves. Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello! Thank you for answering.

Just for you to know my world corrupted yesterday at exactly 1:40am

I attached my crash log and my save of the world

I only use one mod and that is No Fall Damage Mod and thats it

Can you please look at it and fix it if possible.

Thanks in advance

photo

Hello,

I tried revive the save. I however had to deactivate the mod. I am attaching it here, please try to copy paste into your saves folder and restart your computer.

Please let me know, if it works in your game and if not I will assist you further.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello,

I have put the save file in in my save folder and it doesnt appear in the game for some reason.

Where do i need to exactly put it to appear in the game?

Thanks in advance

photo

Hello,

just extract it and paste it in the \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves and delete the corrupted save first. Then it should appear in Load game. I could see it right away when I tested it on my computer.

Please let me know if it appeared.

Kind regards,

photo

Hey sorry i sent you the wrong save! Here is the one that i need fixed

This is the right one!

I am terribly sorry for sending the wrong one! Repair me this one if possible

photo

Hello,

Have you seen my message that i sent you 2 hours ago? If not i need assistance.

I accidently sent you the wrong save that is called: Star System 2023-04-09 2223.zip

But i meant to send this save: BACKUP.rar

So i will attach it and zip it and i will send you the save and crash log.

Please fix it if possible.

Thanks in advance

photo

Hello,

thank you for the correct save. There a couple of things which I need from you. You have sent me a backup of the save file, but I need the original save file. Also this file has been modified by the SE Toolbox, and has been moded which could be causing the corruption.

Please provide me with the original save file which also includes backups and I will assist you further.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

That is the original save file its not a backup i just called it backup.

Thanks in advance

photo

Did you fix my server? I sent you save and i already said its not a backup i just called it that way. Please fix it i want to play i am waiting 2 whole days pleaseeeee

photo

Hello Keen Support!

I just wanted to let you know that i dont need your help anymore. I just decided to make a new world and start all over again! And i also wanted to let you know that your support is shit because they dont want to just try to revive my save and send me it as a zipped file. You can close this support and go fuck yourselfs.

Greetings,

Mustafa

photo

Hello,

I will close this ticket now.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!