Safe Zone won't pull zone chips

Tori Shearer shared this bug 18 months ago
Reported

I have configured everything correctly, I can manually move the chips in, I even have a sorter set to drain all pulling zone chips into a cargo container directly connected to the Safe Zone and still nothing works. I see other posts showing this is an issue from years ago and it sucks to see it is still not resolved.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Tori Shearer,

thank you for reporting to us and I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.

I was unable to reproduce this behavior. Can you please provide me with more information about the bug? Are you playing in single player or multiplayer? Can you please share your save or blueprint where this bug is happening?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

We have seen that the Safezone block will not pull chips into its internal cargo space primitively, but will instead pull them as required.

This means that whilst you will see the block telling you it has 0 chips, it will pull one from attached cargo every time it refreshes the zone.

photo

Hello, Tori Shearer,

thank you Dax for your input. The bug has been reported internally.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file