This object is in archive! 

Help!

Zakarije Ganid shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello! I bought space engineeres a few days ago and this day i bought a new dlc so that i can have a skin for my character that i wanted. And when i tried to change it and click ok game crashes! Please help me fix this i really need it!

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us and we are sorry to know that you're experiencing this issue.

Could you share some more information with us concerning this issue?

Are you also experiencing any other issues after DLC update? Such as issues when launching or playing the game, saving the world, reloading saved worlds, or playing/joining multiplayer servers?

You can try verifying games files on Steam that might resolve the issue;

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Start the game and try new skin.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing issue at your end, along with the log files when your game crashes while applying the new skin.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We look forward to assisting you with this issue further.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!