This object is in archive! 

Rotors In Space Engineers

Joe Citizen shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

When attaching rotors in opposition on a set of blocks the rotors jump to random degrees. I set the rotors at 0, attach the second rotor to the rotor part and it jumps to a random degree, not 0. Also, when I try to line them up again, no matter which direction, (+15, -15 degrees) they will continue travelling in the same direction, running pieces into each other. Sometimes it jumps so violently it completely destroys everything I just spent hours creating. I have built and torn apart the same build over and over for days trying to fix it.

It has been weeks of frustration at this point compelling me to report this bug. PLEASE fix this one tiny thing. PLEASE.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Joe!

Thank you for writing to us, and we apologize that you're experiencing this issue.

Would you be able to send us a screen recording/video that demonstrates the issue you're experiencing? It would also be helpful if you could provide us with the blueprint of your grid where we can reproduce the issue.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I cannot. I deleted everything again and downloaded "Empyrion" instead.

If I jump back into Space Engineers and it happens I'll open a new ticket with the necessary info.

Thank you for your quick response.

photo

Hello, Joe,

thank your for writing back to us.

We are sorry to see you go. However, thank you again for letting us know.

Since we can not help you in the current situation, I will close this thread now for you.

As you wrote – if you will play again and observe this issue, open please new thread and provide all the information there so we can try to reproduce it properly.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!