This object is in archive! 

Trash Removal Not Working Official Server CA#2

Alex shared this bug 19 months ago
Solved

Hi,

There is an issue on official server CA#2 were unpowered blocks and unknown signals that had their pieces ground off aren't being automatically removed. I contacted the admins but they told me to contact support instead.

Only reason why I mention this issue is because I have a uranium ore asteroid that is no longer respawning after mining it. It stopped respawning after I had grabbed a nearby Unknown signal on which I had ground the thrusters off. I am assuming that the pieces of the unknown signal are floating some where within 3 km of the asteroid and preventing the ores from respawning.

Is it possible to check the settings for that server or to manually go in and remove free floating objects/ trash?

Thanks

Thanks

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Alex,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. However I contacted the admins as well and they told me that the trash removal will not remove signal containers. They also removed several Signal containers from CA#2 so I hope your problem will be resolved by this. If not please share the GPS coordination where the container is.

Please let me know if your issue persists.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello,

The problem has been resolved. The ores are respawning again.

Thank you!

photo

Hello, Engineer,

happy to hear that this issue is fixed now on your side.

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread now as solved.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you would experience/observe any other issue in the future.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!