This object is in archive! 

Issue resolved how ever adviced to send ticket, Unable to log in after update and pcu limit overeach

Amanley Load shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

Long time singleplayer from UK. I am still abit green on MP servers. It started the early morning on 03/03 on the Keen EU#2 server for console and pc integration. I was building a ship with my welder ship. tired as anything ready to log off. I finished to find out i was like -900 pcu i think. A potential issue in my mind. I then Logged into my main (AmanleyLoad) instead of my cousins which i basically use now (Bananaman) when i woke later on. I lost all my tools during an update and then there was a 2nd update that prevented me working out game mechanics as i found out you need to be the owner of the ship to trade at tradeposts and forfil requests. So i try to log into banana man. i join world and instantly get disconnected from the host.

Then the same happens to the other account too.. I check integrity of my files, Look for updates i might have missed an checked available versions. still the same.

A few hours later i log in with AmanleyLoad account while talking to Dax on discord bless him but the Banana man account is still getting disconnected so then i explain the PCU issue i couldn't fix if that anyway as i couldn't log back in after switching accounts for testing.

I spent all last night/this morning replacing ships freeing up PCU for the Banana man account with the Amanleyload account as soon as i log back in a little before falling asleep.. I log in a few hours ago today and both accounts are fine.

I hope this helps how ever i also suspect it could be something on my end.

Thanks for this game

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Amanley,

thank you for letting us know about this and for the explanation how you managed to fix it. Happy to hear that you are no longer experiencing this issue and you are able to log in with both accounts and play normally.

I did take a note of your steps that you took in order to fix it and hopefully it will help other players in the future as well.

As even you wrote that the game is working fine for you now, and there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread now.

Thanks you once more for sharing this with us.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Ondrej.

I am here to unfortunately tell you that i am still having the same issue. After testing and error and trail i have come to this conclusion.

Originally i started to think it was a steam issue. How ever whats throwing me is i can log in very sporadically with both accounts but as soon as i log out cannot get back in. I can log into other servers fine so this is the multi platform EU2 server specifically as far as i know. I flushed steam DNS with no avail.

It was not the PCU limit, It may have been something to do with the update as its ironic it started as soon as that happened but the fact i can log into other servers baffles me. I have enough zone chips for a day and hopefully teammate can keep it running if he logs in.

If theres any other information you would like ill be happy to answer.

Thanks for your time.

I bet ill log in now ive posted this!

Amanley

photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for writing back to us.

Sorry to hear that you are now experiencing this issue again.

I will re-open this thread for you so we can take another look on it on our side.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Amanley!

Sorry to hear you're again experiencing this issue.

Could you kindly share further information with us?

Are you using any 3rd party software, or is VPN active at your end?

Could you try joining the server without an active VPN or any 3rd party software?

If the issue persists, could you kindly send us the log files when experiencing this issue (log files from both accounts, AmanleyLoad & Bananaman)?

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!