This object is in archive! 

My friend cant play on my world

Dean Arnold shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

When my friend joins my world he gets a glitch where he is stuck in a semi spectator mode. He is able to look around but only sees the inside of a planet and some mist. He cannot open any admin console and he doesnt have an existent body we have verified game files and tried almost everything.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Dean Arnold,

I am sorry your friend is experiencing this issue.

Does this happen only on your server? Does hitting F6 do anything or it does not respond at all? Can you give him admin rights so that he can access the admin screen and teleport back? How strong is his internet connection? Have you tried to delete his corpse (if he died and the body is still there)?

Please let me know if any of these things worked. You can also try to restart the server. Also please send me his log files from when he tried to connect to your server.

- You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Can I also ask what other things have you tried so that I can rule them out?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!