This object is in archive! 

Keyboard locks on last command forever....

Florian Vogel shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

Kann mir jemand helfen? In unregelmäßigen Abständen hängt sich einfach mitten beim zocken die Tastatur auf. Sie nimmt keine Befehle mehr an oder führt den letzen befehl unendlich aus, also z.b mit w nach vorne laufen. Hab schon einiges probiert aber es kommt immer wieder.... Logitech g110 Tastatur, Treiber aktuell

Can someone help me? At irregular intervals, the keyboard simply hangs up in the middle of gaming. It no longer accepts commands or executes the last command indefinitely, e.g. run forward with w. I've tried a few things but it keeps coming back... Logitech g110 keyboard, drivers up to date

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Florian Vogel,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Is this happening only when playing Space Engineers or any other game as well? I guess you are using a PC and not a laptop but if you are using a laptop does the build-in keyboard work?

Can I ask what have you tried? I would suggest you to uninstall the Logitech gaming software and then install it again.

Please let me know if any of these worked and if not, please provide me with mere information.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Support,

Yes i play it on the PC. I tried all bug fix tipps on the official website for trouble shooting. I re installed the game fresh, i re installed the logitech gaming software fresh, i disabled the logitech center....

I have this bug only with Space Engineers, all other games are good.

photo

Hello, Florian Vogel,

can you please send me your log when this behavior happens?

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Other things you can try are to check if your keyboard is plugged correctly (is it plugged to monitor or motherboard). Your keyboard is gaming so it has other macros which could be also causing this issue. You are also probably pressing more keys while gaming than when you are using the keyboard for anything else. You can check the settings in game and try to reset the keyboard to default.

What games have you tested it on, please?

If you have the option I would advise you to try another keyboard. Please, let me know.

Kind regards,

photo

Are these the log Files? The Keyboard is plugged corectly on the motherboard, a tested all usb ports but nothing works.... the keyboard settings reset doesnt work its still the same issue.

I tested it on Hogwarts Legacy, Satisfactory, League of Legends, and Assetto Corsa Competizione, and a bunch of Siedler Games.

I have not the option to try another keyboard, all other games or Programms are fine with the keyboard since i bougth it 7 or 8 years ago

photo

Hello, Florian Vogel,

thank you for the log files. I checked them and I cannot see anything wrong with the game. We will continue to investigate this internally but since this seems more like a hardware issue I unfortunately cannot help you remotely.

I would suggest you to try another keyboard and let us know if you experience the same issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!