This object is in archive! 

A new guard page for the stack cannot be created

Dead.21 shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

a new guard page for the stack cannot be created error

can't even start a game, i try to reinstal the game, but stiil having same problem

Windows 10

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Dead.21,

sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue. The error means that you have a memory shortage.

I will need more information from you. Is the error present only when trying to launch Space Engineers or any other game or application? Are you running multiple tasks in the background? Was the error present in the past or is it new?

Was any log from the game created? If so, please send it to me.

-You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

As a simple fix which could help, is to free up some memory space. Just open Task manager and close applications which are taking too much space. You can try to restart your computer and try to launch the game again.

You said you reinstalled the game. When reinstalling, please make sure that all data from the Roaming and Steam file are gone ( You can access your Roaming files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers ). If there is still some present, please delete those manually. After you make sure that there is nothing left, restart your PC, install the game again, restart your PC and try to launch the game.).

Please let me know, if any of the solutions above helped.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!