This object is in archive! 

Assembler doesnt pull items to craft

Senas Taksioras shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

My second assembler wich is in coop mode doesnt pull items for some reasons... i tried replacing it tried restarting the server tried replacing conveyers tried turning electricity on and off tried reloging. still doesnt work... Yesterday it was working fine. Im playing on server and for my friends assemblers and everything works perfectly. Server is hosted by my friend on VPS so i cant get any log files or anything.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Senas Taksioras,

I am sorry you are experiencing this bug. Can you please share more information with me?

Does this happen only on this server or any other as well? Are you by any chance using any mods or plugins?

Can you share your blueprint of the grid where this problem is happening? I will try to have a look at it. Please zip the file before attaching it here or you can share it through workshop.

- You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!