This object is in archive! 

Visual Scripting Tool Not Able To Create/Load Scenario

Wpq 0 shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

I have attempted to use the VST and it did not load new scenarios properly. I installed the tool as provided by the guide at https://www.spaceengineersgame.com/visual-scripting-tool/. I have included a video showing the circumstances of it not working. I cannot load a game scenario or create a new one. Have attempted reinstall.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Wpq 0,

thanks for letting us know about you issue and thank you for the video. However it is not happening to me. I can create a new world without a problem.

Did you try to reinstall the app like you mentioned in the video? You can try to delete the VRageEditor directory from AppData/Roaming and try to install it again. Just make sure all was gone.

Please let me know if your issue persists.

Thanks for the info.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello,

Yes, I have tried reinstalling the mod sdk and deleting the VRageEditor directory. I have another video confirming this with some speculation that a non loaded plugin could be the problem, even though I can see it present.

Thanks,

Wpq 0

photo

Hello,

it seems like you are missing some installation of redistributable. I cannot tell which one without more information from you so please do the following:

- When the assert pops up press Ctrl + C and paste into for example notepad. Then please attach it here.

- there is a red error in the tool log itself, so please copy that as well and sent it to me

Thank you in advance for the documents.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!