This object is in archive! 

Server not responding issue

William Johansen shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

Whenever me or my friends try joining eachother, we keep getting the "server not responding" message.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, William,

thank you for letting us know.

Can you please provide more information?

In what mode is the game, when you and you friends are trying to join each other? Are you playing in Lobby mode or on dedicated server?

Who is running the server? You, or some other friend? Did you try also to change who is running the server?

Is this issue happening to multiple people, or to you/some, but not to all?

When playing in single player or in Lobby/dedicated server (the one which you don't use at the moment) the game is working fine? Are you able to connect to some other servers; e.g. Keen official?

Are there any mods, scripts or plugins active on the server that you try to join? If yes, please try to disable them and run the game without any or try to run completely new modless game.

Can you please provide me logs from the game and from the server as well?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers (or SpaceEngineersDedicated; if you use dedicated server).

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!