Invisible Force after Repairing a Block. Version 1.201.014, Public Server

Thomas Richter shared this bug 13 months ago
Solved

Greetings.

My Base and Ships got destroyed after Repairing Thrusterdamge on a Block on which A Landing Gear was Attached.

Space Engineers Game Version:

1.201.014 / Public Server "Keen DE #6"

Windows:

Edition: Windows 10 Home

Version: 21H2

Steps that led to the Error:

"Ice Prowler V3" had turned off Gyroscopes and Thrusters.

"H-01 Prospector - Turned Gravity" was via Magnetig Plate fixed to a Wheel on "Ice Prowler V3".

"Pumpel" was fixed on a Magnetic Plate on a Piston which was on a Hinge and Rotor to control via Turret-Controller from "Ice Prowler V3".

The Video shows "Gerbil Miner - Planetary" landing on a non-moveable Wheel.

It does one Steelplate Thruster-Damage to the Wheel.

When repairing the Wheel, Vehicles where seized by a Force which spinned them Slowly even after almost completely destroyed.

Thrusters or Gyros could not Move the Vehicles, The Caracterspeed was very slow and did not respond right to Commands.

Framerate dropped and "Client Perfomance" was very high at the beginning, but was normal later when the Spinning still did not stop.

No Change to any Ship or Character when Relogging, Restarting the Game, Respawning.

After deleting every Grid on Planet (every owned one) The Items on the Ground still where drawn to one Side and Character still could not Move normal.

After Respawning at another Place the Character behaved normal again.

Link to Video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jQr7ESNamq18my3uujmuXvGIoQvs4_23/view?usp=sharing

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Thomas Richter,

thank you for the blueprints. I was able to reproduce the bug and I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Thomas,

I am happy to announce that this issue is no longer happening in the current game version.

As this problem has been already fixed on our side, I will close this thread now.

However, if you are still experiencing it (with other grid(s) or with different steps to reproduce), please do not hesitate to contact us again by opening new thread and providing all the necessary information there.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file