This object is in archive! 

Ship doesn't move in Server Keen EU1(1.201.014)

Luis Schmitz shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

I flew to a small asteroid to mine some Ice.

I parked the large ship infront and started mining with a small ship via remote control.

When I was done, I parked everything again and wanted to take off. Sadly I had to notice, that the thrusters had no effect, although the animation was showing. The Large Ship doesn't move anymore, at least not by Thrusters. The gyros work and so do the Jumpdrives. However I cant get any thrust.

The Ship is owned by me

The Ship and all its attachments are a Ship (not a station)

Power and weight are fine and work normally in creative mode

Is there any way to fix this or can a Admin maybe take a look?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Luis,

sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues.

Can you please provide me more information? Is this the first time that something like this happened to you? Or did you experience same/similar issue in the past?

You are writing that the ship is working fine in creative. Can you please try to put the blueprint of the ship also into the survival game? Let me know if the issue can be observed there as well.

If yes, can you please share me the blueprint and some steps to reproduce, please?

If it would be working fine on your end in single player, and the ship would be broken only in the multiplayer that you are playing, you can try to contact your server admin about this and he might be able to help you or restore the ship.

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members.

These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community on official servers.

Discord is used as a tool to help easily resolve official server issues in real-time.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!