This object is in archive! 

Distance of Block Placement resets always in Creative

BeatBeatfullPPL shared this bug 14 months ago
Solved

The distance at which a block is placed, set in creative mode with CTRL + scroll wheel, is reset every time another block shape (e.g. armour blocks) is selected. This is really annoying and seems to have happened once before in 2016, something in a recent update has now caused this bug again.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, BeatBeatfullPPL,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it. Could you share further information with us?

Sharing your save file and or blueprints and video would be very helpful to me.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I'm sorry, I could have analysed a bit more before reporting, it's definitely because of this mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514062285&searchtext=Buildinfo

(I loaded a "fresh" creative and once I deactivated the mod, the problem was gone).

It has already been reported there by other players.

Please close this Thread, it's resolved. However, thank's for your quick response.

photo

I am glad your problem was solved. I will close this thread now.

Happy engineering!

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!