This object is in archive! 

Learning to survive no tasks appear

Austin Minchue shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

Last night I started Learning to Survive up and its pretty fun, I got to the ship factory, and I love it and will definitely expand it to larger ships, and I left off there. Today when I loaded the save and hit the start button for a hydrogen mining ship nothing popped up.

The orange task went away and no mission/good.bot instructions appeared on screen. after messing around in spectator mode, I realized none of the buttons were working anymore.

This only happens after saving and loading back in. Does anyone know the cause to this and how to fix it, because I was seriously having fun.

Here is a save which had a few mods enabled. Still as I said its fine if I just start it but if I ever quit and try to load back in it won't let me do any tasks. Mods or no.

I quit in front of the ship task, press it and you'll see what I mean. the mining, solar and hydrogen didn't work nor will any of the other.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2940070266

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Austin Minchue,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I tried to download your world and when I was loading it I noticed you are using several mods. The markers indeed disappeared but when I tried to create a new save in Learning to survive everything worked as it should. You can try to create a new save without mods and test it out there, if the bug appears again please let me know and send me the save so I can investigate what could go wrong.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!