This object is in archive! 

AI Defensive took no action (automatons beta)

Andriel Chaoti shared this bug 14 months ago
Won't Fix

I took the "Fighter" in the "Red Ship" map, added an AI Defensive, and Flight (Move) to the ship, expecting it to try and ward off enemies. It did not do anything and decied to sit around and get shot by the Blue ship when I switched it's ownership to SPRT. Save attached as well.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Andriel Chaoti,

you have sent me a save right after the attack with destroyed drone so I tried to load a new save in Red ship custom game. I added a few thrusters pointing downwards, set the AI defensive waypoint from GPS and set to flee trigger to Always. Turned all AI on and created an enemy. It worked for me and the ship escaped. You had your setting to flee when taking damage and since I could not see the state of the ship before could it be that it took too much damage too quickly to fly off?

Could you please send me a save before it took damage so I can see what could have gone wrong? Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!