This object is in archive! 

Automotons Beta Flight block copy paste issue

Jason McAlpin shared this bug 14 months ago
Won't Fix

Create a drone. Set it to follow home.

Copy it.

Then past them in any location. instead of just going near home they all fly to the exact spot the original went to. They will ignore collision and begin crashing into each other trying to reach the same spot.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jason!

Thank you for writing to us.

Along with Collision Avoidance, enable Precision Mode on your original drone's Flight block before copying/pasting it. On pasting the drone, you will notice drones won't collide with each other on reaching the Home location.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing this issue at your end and a blueprint of your drone.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I will create a save and post a video. I switched off precision because they would get stuck and just vibrate in place even when not near anything.

photo

Hello, Jason!

Since it's already longer time from our communication where we asked you for the files, and since the beta is no longer available, I understand it that you are unable to make the video and provide the files.

I will close this ticket now. Please try the same after the full release and if you will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!