This object is in archive! 

[Automatons Beta] Error when reloading save

AtomicJunkie shared this bug 14 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello,

sometimes, when I relaod a savegame (with F5) the error message in the attachment appears.

The game also crashes. No mods were used. Log files are included.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, AtomicJunkie,

thank you for sharing this with us.

However, when tried on my side, I did not manage to reproduce it.

Can you please provide me more information?

The best would be if you can provide save file where you are experiencing this issue along with some steps to reproduce, if any that you know about.

Since you are writing "sometimes", can you please specify, so I have better orientation in this? Is it 1 out of 3? 1 out of 5? 1 out of 10? Or 1 out of 100?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Ondrej Borz,

thanks for your reply.

The issues is very hard to reproduce by myself too. Maybe the problem is gone for now or had other circumstances.

If this happens again, I will write here again and try to provide more information.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!