This object is in archive! 

creations accelerate really fast if you fly into them / weird collision

An0nim shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

It happens with other creations too. Weirdly enough after I opened my file manager to get the clip it stopped behaving like that and I have no idea on how to replicate this bug.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, An0nim,

thank you for letting us know.

However, here is next to none information from your side. I'm sorry, but I would need more information from your side.

And since even you are writing that it is no longer happening to you and you are not able to reproduce it on your side neither, it might be just some random one time thing?

Please let me know if this issue is still happening on your side. If yes, provide me blueprint of any affected grid where this issue can be observed, new video of the issue (ideally with this issue start to happen there, not already happening) and if you could provide (reliable) steps to reproduce as well, that would be great!

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!