This object is in archive! 

[Automaton Beta] Ai offensive option does not work

REV4666 shared this bug 14 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello

the Proportional navigation guidance type in the intercept option for the attack pattern does not seem to be working.

The missile I am using is very basic: (small grid) 2 batteries 6 ion thrusters (one in every direction) 1 Ai flight and 1 AI offensive block, antenna, 2 warheads, 1 gyro, timer and a sensor. the sensor is to detonate the warhead and timer block to turn on the AIs blocks and behavior and arm the warheads

As for the target, it is a static target: battery, reactor, and beacon covered with heavy armor blocks named target 1

when using basic or target prediction guidance options everything seems to work fine: activate the timer block and the missile starts and goes to ram the target.

but when I switch to proportional navigation guidance the missile does not move at all:

when I check the AI offensive block it says: attacking target 1 and Target locked target 1 but the AI flight block says status idle and does not show any error

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, REV4666,

thank you for sharing this bug with us. I managed to reproduce it and reported it internally.

We're taking player's feedback and making changes and improvements based on that. This is a beta and all things are subject to change before release.

Thank you for understanding and happy engineering!

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer,

after further internal discussion, we actually found out that this feature (propositional navigation) is cut from current production and most likely won't be in the game when this update is fully released.

Thank you anyway for spotting it and letting us know.

Thank you as well for taking part in the beta.

Since there is nothing to fix, really, as this function won't be present, I will close this thread now.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!