This object is in archive! 

Error Code 0x8003001F

CarlM shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

Hi,

I'm unable to launch Space Engineers on Geforce Now (via Steam) at the moment. The game itself never launches, and I get a dialogue that says Error Code: 0x8003001F

Apparently this is an error code that Geforce Now gives when Steam is updating a game in the background, and therefore preventing an immediate launch of the game, and is something that often happens when a game publisher updates a game on Steam but neglects to go through an update procedure with Nvidia as well, so they can make sure updates are preloaded on their rigs. In the brief moment I see the Steam window before the game launch is attempted, it does indeed show an update being downloaded.

Can you investigate this please?

Replies (3)

photo

Geforce Now now shows the game as currently in the process of being patched and unavailable, so this issue is probably going to be resolved soon.

photo

Hello, CarlM,

thank you for letting us know.

Can you please update this thread about the current situation once the game is properly updated on the GeForce side?

Thank in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!