This object is in archive! 

Server respawn last know location may not be updated when server restarts, I logged off only to

Matthew Carven shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

Server respawn last know location may not be updated when server restarts, I logged off only to find myself on the earthlike base 23000km from my space base where all my stuff is sadly I do not have a jump capable craft here on earthlike but server admin will hopefully resolve.......

Something one of my faction members has done may have contributed to thisd......

c188e327cdd1abd5082fc0e9f381a0ee

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Matthew,

thank you for letting us know about this issue that you are experiencing.

First of all, there is good practice to log-off when your character is resting in cryopod. If you won't do that, it's possible that your character will die when not active on the server.

Also before logging-off you should make sure that there is enough power on your grid, so the medical room is working. Please also make sure that there is set spawn point in the medical room block (see image).

If you are out of cryopod, in the cryopod but loose power on the grid, or turn the cryopod off, then it's likely that your character will die and you will be forced to respawn upon logging back in.

Same goes for the medical room.

If I understand it correctly, your friend used the timer block on the space station that you were using? If the medical room was turned off (or generally out of power), then the spawn point is not working.

Please let us know if server admins were able to help you on this issue.

If not, or this issue persist even after admin's help, please try to reproduce this issue with set steps (preferably on isolated game/server), so I can follow them and (hopefully) get the same outcome.

Any additional information along with the steps to reproduce will help greatly.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!