This object is in archive! 

ERROR : There was an error while loading world! Check the Log.

Jean shared this bug 13 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello,

As the title says, I'm having problems loading my save. I'm using several mods, I don't know if that could be a problem.

Below is a list of my mods. I've also included my log.

Thank you in advance.

Replies (3)

photo

I believe the problem is because some of the mods require the DLC, which I do not have. I will double check and update.

photo

Hello, Jean!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

It is quite possible you're having this issue because of obsolete/broken MODs. Could you try removing MODs from the world and check if you can load the save? Please note that we don't and can't provide support for MODs. It's the MOD creator/owner's responsibility to make sure that they are working fine with the current version of the game.

If you still can't load the unmodded (no active MOD) world, kindly send us a screen recording/video showcasing the issue at your end, the world save you're having the issue with, and your log files when experiencing this issue.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!