This object is in archive! 

Item dupe

Dimitri Lauwaars shared this bug 14 months ago
Won't Fix

I managed to find and reproduce a item dupe several times on the EU#2 official server.

When the server starts lagging (a ton on the official eu#2 server) and i try to make a item that i only have enough recources for 1 of and queue up 100 or more it just starts crafting them infinitely.

I managed to do it 3 times quite easily and made 5000 computers without realising after i went away from the fabricator.

I didnt even have enough materials to produce a single sheet of metal when i started to glitch the computer parts so it couldnt have been pulling the materials from something. i just started and only have 1 medium cargo container wich didnt have any materials in it just some parts.

if i can assist let me know :)

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Dimitri!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you send us another screen recording/video with Performance Statistics (Shift + F11) ON and log files when experiencing this behavior?

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar, and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!