sensor problem, stuck after detaching asteroids

Dominik Hils shared this bug 14 months ago
Solved

hello, can someone help me with my problem?

detect asteroids works only once in time.

when one sensor detect asteroids, it stuck in this condition.

if theres other sensors for asteroids, they stop working after the first detect asteroids.

fix: you have to remove asteroids from detecting list and add again, then it works one time again :(

i have many problems in some projects...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/0/5635717345354734049/

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, Dominik!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Kindly send us a screen recording/video showcasing the issue at your end, the world save, or a blueprint of the grid/ship you're having the issue with and your log files when experiencing this issue.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2879103314

you can use button 1 many times

when you use button 2 the sensor stuck in detection. remove all the stone doesnt help...

photo

Hello, Dominik!

Thank you for sharing the world save with us.

As there is a MOD active in the world, could you kindly remove the MOD and check if you still experience the issue in the vanilla (no active MOD) world?

If the issue persists in the vanilla world, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue at your end and the vanilla world save.

Kind Regards,

photo

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2879103314

here the same test without mods...

push the upper button many times, the sensor works correkt.

after that push button 2 once, then remove all ore.

she sensor do not work any more.

he detect permanently ore....

photo

Hello, Dominik Hils,

thank you for the save. I was able to reproduce the bug and I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Dominik Hils,

I am happy to inform you that the bug has been fixed on the latest version (203) of the game. If you are still experiencing this issue, please create another thread or let us know here.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file