Fully encased cargo container/conveyor under turrets get destroyed by a single missile.

Beacon of Wierd shared this bug 14 months ago
Reported

Hi, it appears that damage passes through turrets, making it impossible to protect the conveyor underneath a turret from even a single missile hit. Using heavy armor, the blocks are deformed and crushes the container/conveyor underneath:

d0598d6d17b1a8fea7b4d9ec5e70c0a7

Using armored doors there is no deformation, but the block is destroyed anyways (and there are unavoidable gaps):

eece918d0f3a16b70d8c2be30b37757f

It appears as if the damage passes through the turret itself, damaging things under it.

I've seen that there are other topics here about damage passing through armor blocks, so maybe it is related to that.

To reproduce the bug, simply build a turret with a cargo container under it and armor around the container. Then shot a single missile straight on to the turret like shown in the picture:

a24c5a921803169cbc0a9d4d68ecddfd

I am marking this as a bug since the integrity of the turret clearly indicates to players that the turret should be able to stand a missile hit, but in the current state of the game this isn't true in practice since the turret only holds 4 shots, so without a cargo container under it it does not work.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

We tried to replicate the issue, but the cargo container/conveyor underneath the Turrets seems intact even after several missile attacks. Could you check if there is no MOD(s) active in the world you're experiencing this issue? If there are active MODs, kindly try on a vanilla (no active MODs) world and check if this issue persists. If you still experience the issue, please send us a screen recording/video showcasing issue at your end.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have no mods installed. Here is a video of what happens when I try it: https://youtu.be/wHKJRKhuufQ

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you so much for your cooperation. We have replicated the issue and reported it to our internal system.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file