This object is in archive! 

Help! Weird stuff happening!

Rhonda shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

I am playing on the Keen NA server. My husband and I were flying our ship, when all the sudden all of our power died, just complete shut down. Despite having plenty of fuel and solar panels in full sunlight. Then the power clicked on and off and all the sudden our Grey and Blue ship is now Red and blue. Then my tools started flying out of my bag. I was just sitting in my seat, and my tools just ejected from my body. I kept trying to pick them up, but they kept falling back out. We logged out and back in, and I could collect my tools, and we had power again, but our ship is still red....

As I submitted this, and went back into the game. I was talking to my husband, I touched nothing, and my mask opened on it's own.

Files: wtf.jpg
Best Answer
photo

Sorry, turned out it was a hacker. seems like they show up every couple of weeks.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Rhonda!

Thank you for writing to us.

We had a slight glitch at Keen NA servers. We believe it has now been resolved. Could you kindly check if you're still experiencing issues on the said server?

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Sorry, turned out it was a hacker. seems like they show up every couple of weeks.

Replies have been locked on this page!