This object is in archive! 

All hydrogen thruster stops working when one is destroyed.

Beacon of Wierd shared this bug 15 months ago
Duplicate

Hi, I've uploaded the file here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2925699227

When one of the large hydrogen thrusters on the ship is destroyed, all of the small ones on that side (even those not connected to the large hydrogen thruster) stop working. The only way to get them to work again is to grind them down and grind them back up again. Sometimes the ones connected to the broken large hydrogen thrusters keep working.

In other words, there's still a bug in how you calculate hydrogen connections. I see many other people have posted about the same bug, maybe this file will help? :)

Update, This is a bug, not feedback. How do I delete this?

Also, I see many other people have made the same misstake, maybe change the GUI for the site, impossible to know that you're submitting feedback and not a bug in this submit page. Preferably make it so you can choose what type of feedback it is on the page, will probably save you guys a lot of time not having to deal with mislabeled feedback.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, engineer!

As you can find on the page above, there are two separate tabs for submitting a Bug and Feedback. You can use them for the respective purposes. As you have suggested, we will certainly try to make users' experience better on our Support Forum.

Concerning the issue mentioned in the thread, it is the same as you have reported previously here. As we mentioned on that thread, this issue has already been reported internally.

We are closing this thread for now.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!