Remote Access screen not showing some grids

ShadedMJ shared this bug 15 months ago
Reported

I first saw this 4 years ago but never followed up on it, and bumped into it today.

When two ships are docked using a connector, only one of the two will show up in the Remote Access menu. Whichever grid has more blocks is the one shown.

This is more easily seen in a game with fewer ships.

Replies (4)

photo

Just to elaborate : I made a new game with Star System Custom Start in creative. Made a small station with antenna and remote control. Made a ship with antenna and remote control. Ship is 50m from station. From either ship or station, the remote access menu shows both ship and station. Dock station to ship with connector and connectors are green. From either ship or station the remote access menu only shows one grid, and whichever grid has more blocks is the one shown.

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

Kindly send us a screen recording/video showcasing this issue, repro steps (if there are any), the world's save file where you are experiencing this issue, and your latest log files.

• You can access your saved files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar, and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I wrote up the reproduction steps previously. Attached is a save file with statement of what is happening.

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

We have successfully reproduced the issue and reported it to our internal system.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file