This object is in archive! 

Solar panels not working on moon when light is hitting them

Starseeker90 shared this bug 15 months ago
Won't Fix

I am having an issue with the solar panels not turning green when there is light hitting them i have the file save i removed all mods from my file to test and can reproduce the event. I can move the time of day slider to recreate it.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

We tried to replicate the issue at our end on a new world (moon), and it seems solar panels are working as expected (green lights were ON when sunlight was casting on them).

Could you try building a similar grid as yours on a new vanilla (no active MODs) world and check if you still experience the same issue? Kindly build the new grid from scratch (don't paste the grid's blueprint). Also, the grid can be built less complicated but should have similar functionalities.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing behavior at your end, the new world save file, and the issue's reproduction steps (if there are any).

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, we are closing this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all the needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!