This object is in archive! 

Massive Server Lag on Keen NA #2

Sean Donica shared this bug 15 months ago
Solved

About 2 days ago, Keen NA #2 began having huge lag/latency problems. I'll start phasing through physical objects like my large grid ship, or even the surface of a planet, asteroid. Some players have suggested that the cause may be coming from what was called "lag bombing" or designing grids specifically for the purpose of creating lag. I really enjoy this server, and have built good relationships with other players there. Please take a look into what root cause is, as we would all like to enjoy the game as it was before this problem began.

Sean Donica AKA Difrinse

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Sean,

thanks for letting us know.

Please note that the NA#2 server is currently down for maintenance.

We are attempting to recover the server from a fatal error. If we are unable to resolve this issue the server will be reset.

This message is only for NA#2 server and does not apply to any other servers. In a meantime, you can play on up and running servers.

You can check the status of the servers etc. on our discord:

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Find the Space Engineers and Space Engineers Multiplayer servers and the channels inside those. All the new information should be presented there.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Sean,

the NA#2 server is back up and running. There should be no issues.

If yes, please let the admins know and take a look on the Discord as suggested before for any news and updates.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!