0 pcu grid

Artūrs Grabovskis shared this bug 15 months ago
Need More Information

c11f47e8f3fa9bcc78b749e019492ffd 1st image fro madmin 2nd image from me aec346a91a19ae86e6560c97f5fedf2f, when i delete 0 pcu grid it deletes grid below in lsit ,if i trasfer to admin the grid then admin dont get notification that i offer him grid, not sure how to replicate the bug ,

Replies (3)

photo

im the admin, this happened on Keen Official steam Uk#2

photo

we often have this problem, unfortunately players then delete them and other grids are then deleted. observed behavior on the Keen servers and on various Torch instances.

photo

seems 0pcu grid vanish after server restart , but not client restart.

photo
photo

Hello, Engineers!

Unfortunately we aren't able to reproduce this issue.

Do you have any information about reproduction of this bug?

When this grid becomes 0 PCU grid, is it still usable? Does the client crash when trying to use it?

It would be great if you could provide Logs from both client and server when this issue happens again.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

those grids are not able to be found.

we dont i know what causes this, its not something we are ever going to be able to intentionally reproduce, instead you would need to take actions against 0 PCU grids being shown to the player in the info tab.

photo

0 pcu grid is not usable , all available options i could do with it is try to press cross to delete it or try to trasfer to anyone else it , no client is not crashing , stil trasfering pcu of 0 pcu grid or ownership not posible jsut not appearing on other side to who im offering it to, and no it can not be deleted via 1 button in grid lsit menu ,

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file